Passionate Fashion Designer/Bartender/Adventurer & Backpacker
This week we made progress on the silhouettes, deciding on five outerwear pieces that will be added to the collection, along with three trouser pieces. When these were decided we had the first fitting for the silhouettes. We realised that the length and fit weren’t perfect so these needed to be adjusted.
Alongside this we started to add some detail to the toiles, focusing on the lapels ,pockets and trouser hems.
On Thursday we had another life drawing session with Martin, and I feel like I’m beginning to understand proportion and body shape more and more. Hopefully this will help with the spec drawings and illustrations I will need to create for this project.
Although it seems like we made a lot of progress, I think that overall this week wasn’t as successful as it could have been. There is still so much more work to do, and I feel just as far behind as I did last week. Hopefully we will be able to catch up next week!